Baked Acorn Squash With Apple Stuffing
- 1 med. acorn squash
- 2 sm. apples, unpeeled, diced
- 2 tbsp. diced celery
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. water
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half. Remove seeds. Place cut side down on baking sheet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
- Combine apples, celery, and onion. Add butter and water. Put in small baking dish. Cover.
- Bake squash and apple stuffing for 45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven.
- Salt squash. Fill with apple mixture.