An Easy Breakfast in 1-2-3
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 2 cups minced watermelon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Place ⅓ of the corn flakes in an even layer in the bottom of an 8 X 8 serving dish.
- Mix together the watermelon, blueberries and yogurt and spoon half of it over the corn flake layer evenly
- Sprinkle another layer of the corn flakes over the yogurt and then layer the remaining yogurt over that.
- Sprinkle the remaining corn flakes evenly over the top.