Butternut Squash Souffle
- 4 c. diced, peeled butternut squash
- 1 c. water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. melted butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ c. evaporated milk
- 1 c. marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 1½ quart casserole dish. Put squash, water and salt in saucepan.
- Cover, bring to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and put in mixing bowl. Mash.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Turn into casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.