Chicken Salad with Watermelon & Peaches
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or 1 tablespoon fresh snipped
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, gently mix in the peach pieces and watermelon pieces.
- Serve over greens or inside split mini-baguette.