Chipotle Butternut Squash and White Bean Dip
- • 3 cups roasted butternut squash*
- • 1 14-oz can white beans, drained and rinsed (cannellini or Great Northern both work)
- • 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- • 6 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from about 1½ lemons)
- • 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (entirely optional)
- • 1 Tbsp chipotle Tabasco sauce
- • ½ tsp onion powder
- For serving:
- • chopped cilantro
- • tortilla chips or veggies
- Add all dip ingredients to a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Scoop dip into serving dish and top with chopped cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips or veggies. Enjoy!
- Leftover dip can be kept covered in the fridge for 3-5 days. Refrigerated dip will be firmer, so add a tablespoon or two of water or lemon juice to get it back to your desired consistency, or bring up to room temperature before serving.