Fresh Watermelon Margaritas
- 4½ cups seedless watermelon cut into rough 1½-inch cubes (about 1½ pounds cubed fruit)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) fresh juice from 5 to 6 limes
- 1½ ounces (3 tablespoons) St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) silver tequila (100 agave)
- Add watermelon, salt, lime juice, St. Germain, and tequila to a blender. Puree until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher, using the bottom of a ladle or a rubber spatula to press liquid through strainer.
- Mixture can be served immediately or sealed and chilled for up to five hours in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, fill three serving glasses with ice, re-stir mixture, and divide evenly between glasses. Serve immediately.