Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup half and half (or evaporated milk)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and half and half until well combined. Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately ⅓ cup of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan. They will sink as they cool.
- Chill cupcakes before serving. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream.