Maple Citrus Watermelon Glazed Chicken
- Boneless skinless chicken breast splits
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves minced fresh garlic
- Watermelon Glaze
- 2 cups watermelon puree
- Juice from 3 fresh lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the chicken in a large zipper lock bag with rest of the ingredients and seal tightly.
- Allow to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 12.
- Grill until cooked and arrange on a warm platter.
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and serve immediately.
- Watermelon Glaze:
- Simmer ingredients together in a heavy saucepan for 20 minutes or until sauce is thick
- Makes 2 cups – keep warm