Mock French Toast
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups steamed spaghetti squash
- 1 beaten egg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Dash salt
- ¼ tsp Stevia
- Steam or roast spaghetti squash to done – or use our microwave method—when done, halve, remove seeds and “shred” out 2 cups (keep the remainder for dinner-refrigerate and reheat either by sauté or steaming).
- Mix spaghetti squash, beaten egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and Stevia in medium bowl
- Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Form spaghetti squash mixture into patties and add to oil in skillet, brown on each side. Serve with your favorite topping or just plain.