MOROCCAN WATERMELON SALAD WITH PISTACHIO
- 4-5 Cups watermelon cut into ¾-1 inch cubes
- 4 turkish cucumbers (or one English) cut into ¾ inch cubes
- ¼ Cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ Cup chopped mint
- ½ Cup chopped Italian parsley
- ¼-½ Cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- ¼ C toasted pistachios
- ¼ C olive oil
- ⅛ C red wine or white balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt, more to taste
- Cracked pepper
- A pinch ground clove
- Place watermelon, cucumber and onion in a large bowl. Add herbs, feta and pistachios.
- Gently mix.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix to incorporate.