One Pot Chicken Dinner
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound organic chicken breast tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary plus a dash more
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika plus a dash more
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme plus a dash more
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 3 organic zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cubed butternut squash
- and saute, covered, for about five minutes, until tender. Transfer the squash to a bowl, then set the
- skillet back on medium heat.
- Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the hot
- skillet. Sear for about 5 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Sprinkle with all the seasonings. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Add the butternut squash back into the pot for the remaining 5 minutes.