Pizza Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- ½ lb ground Italian sausage
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2½ oz pepperoni
- ½ cup Dubliner or Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, brown the Italian sausage until cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, combine the marinara sauce, eggs, sea salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Place the spaghetti squash into a 9×9″ baking dish. Top with the marinara mixture and cooked Italian sausage. Stir to combine with the spaghetti squash and smooth into an even layer.
- Top with a layer of half of the pepperoni, a layer of Dubliner or Parmesan cheese, and then a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the remaining pepperoni and make for 20-30 minutes until set and heated through.