Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters
*Each shot glass has 2 tbsp pumpkin cheesecake, 1 tbsp whipped topping, 1 tsp graham cracker crumbs total.
- 3 (1.5 oz total) whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 oz ⅓ cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz light whipped topping
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat until well combined and creamy. Use a spatula to fold in 5 oz (1-1/2 cups) of the whipped topping; combine until no streaks remain. Place in a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner snipped off.
- To assemble: Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each shot glass. Pipe a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the graham cracker crust (about 1 tbsp) followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat a second layer and finish with another sprinkle of crumbs. Insert small spoons and refrigerator until ready to serve.