Pumpkin Sweet Cream Chocolate Trifle
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- ¼ cup International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream Creamer
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch ginger
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese , pumpkin and 1¾ cup powdered sugar. Beat until well combined. Add 1 cup heavy cream, creamer and spices. Beat until light and fluffy. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Add cookies to blender, pulse until ground to fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a tall bowl add remaining 1 cup cream. Beat with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add remaining ¼ cup powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a jar or individual trifle, add ¼ cup ground cookie crumbs, then add ½ scant cup pumpkin cream. Repeat. Top with ¼ of the whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Repeat the entire process to assemble the remaining 3 dishes. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Serve and enjoy!