Rigatoni with Roasted Pumpkin and Goat Cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Roasted Pumpkin with Shallots and Sage
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Reserve ½ cup pasta water; drain pasta, and return to pot. Add butter, cheese, and pasta water; toss until butter has melted.
- Gently fold in roasted pumpkin; season with salt and pepper. Divide among serving bowls, and serve immediately.