Skinny Watermelon Limeade
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Truvia
- 3½ heaping cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3 large limes, juiced
- For Garnish:
- Lime wedges
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and Truvia to a boil. Let boil for 5 minutes, then turn off heat, add simple syrup to a glass container, and place in the freezer to cool while you prepare the rest of the drink.
- Place the watermelon in a high-powered blender and completely puree. Place mixture in a strainer and push mixture through to remove all pulp.
- Place watermelon juice in a glass pitcher. Add the juice of three limes and the simple syrup (make sure it’s cooled). Stir.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and limeade, and garnish with mint, basil, and lime wedges if desired.
- To keep, refrigerate in a closed container. Limeade is best within 48 hours of making.