Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 T butter
- 1 med spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands
- ½ C heavy cream
- ½ C shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ C shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sauté chicken pieces in butter until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Heat cream on the stove and when it is very warm, add the cheese and stir to melt.
- Combine the cheese sauce with the cooked pieces of chicken and the cooked spaghetti squash strands. Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese if desired.