Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (about 1 medium squash)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup basil, diced
- ½ cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible from the spaghetti squash. The more moisture that you remove the crispier the crust will be.
- Mix the egg, garlic, basil, mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, and pepper into the squash to form the crust. Then press flat onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust sets and begins to get crispy on the edges.