Sweet Potato and Acorn Squash Bake
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- ½ pound sweet potato(es), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pound acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes and squash in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat mixture well.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yields about ½ cup per serving