Baby Shower,Bridal Shower, any kind of early day get together!
- 5 Lbs. low fat granola
- 7 cups honey, room temperature
- 60 3-inch circles of seedless watermelon, three fourths of an inch thick
- 60 half inch thick slices of peeled kiwi fruit
- 4 Quarts low or non-fat creamy lemon yogurt
- 30 purple grapes, sliced into halves, seeded, for garnish
- Mix the granola with the honey by stirring as you drizzle the honey to distribute evenly through the granola. On a serving plate, make 3- inch circles of granola in even thickness dividing the granola/honey mixture evenly among the servings.
- Top each of the granola circles with a watermelon slice and place a slice of kiwi on each watermelon circle.
- Spoon the yogurt over the kiwi and watermelon as though it were hollandaise sauce on eggs benedict.
- Top each watermelon benedict with a grape halve, skin side up as a garnish reminiscent of the olive slice on eggs benedict.