Watermelon Feta Guacamole
- 3 large ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin, and place the avocado flesh in a bowl. Smash avocado with a fork until desired consistency.
- Add the cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, feta cheese, watermelon, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.