The name says it all!
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup toasted almond slices
- 7 cups watermelon puree
- 6 slices angel food cake
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, vanilla and powdered sugar
- Stir in the toasted almonds.
- Place a one-cup pool of watermelon puree on each of 6 serving plates.
- Place a slice of cake on each pool.
- Drizzle the remaining watermelon puree over the top of the cake slices and then put a dollop of the sweetened sour cream with almonds on each serving as a garnish.