Watermelon Mango Salsa
- 1½ teaspoons lime zest (from about 1 lime)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups finely chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla or pita chips, for serving
- Stir together the lime zest, lime juice, sugar and ¾ teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Add the watermelon, cucumber, mango, jalapeno, onion and basil and toss gently. Chill the salsa until ready to serve.
- Add the garlic salt just before serving. Serve with chips.