Watermelon Strawberry Sangria
- 4 cups of fresh seedless watermelon chunks (about a small watermelon)
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced, 1 cup reserved for garnish
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 bottle of cold rose wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Place the watermelon, strawberries & ¼ cup vodka in a blender; blend on high until very smooth. Strain the juice through a mesh strainer into a large pitcher.
- Pour the wine, remaining of vodka, and orange juice into the pitcher. Add the orange and lime slices and mix well to combine. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Right before serving add the reserved strawberries. Serve over ice.