Zesty Citrus Butternut Squash Dip
- 1 15 oz butternut squash (puree)
- ½ cup white cannellini beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp roasted garlic
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp EVOO
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange zest
- dash cinnamon
- salt/pepper to taste
- fold in: 1 cup fresh arugula, finely chopped
- garnish: arugula, ½ orange, peeled, sliced into cubes, dash cayenne on top
- extra zesty: add in a splash of lemon juice
- Process your dip ingredients – until smooth.
- Taste test – adjust as desired.
- Finely chop your arugula. Fold it into the mixture – leave out a few bits for garnish.
- Place in a 250 degree oven to heat for 25 minutes. Or stick in microwave until heated through (about 1-2 minutes)
- Garnish dip with arugula, orange, dash of cayenne and a slight drizzle of good olive oil. Serve warm with bread slices for dipping.