Zucchini Noodle Peach and Watermelon Salad
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon (about ¼ of a small watermelon)
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- kosher salt to taste
- Using a spiralizer set on the ‘A’ blade, cut the zucchini into ribbons – if you don’t have a spiralizer a mandoline set on the thinnest setting will do.
- Bread the zucchini noodles up into smaller pieces, add them to a large bowl with the watermelon cubes, peach slices and arugula; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the garlic, dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar. While whisking slowly pour in the extra virgin olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. You can also combine all the ingredients into a jar and shake well. Taste and season with kosher salt.
- Right before serving the salad, pour the dressing over, toss again to combine.