Baked Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- for handling
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 med. clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 (15 oz.) carton low fat Ricotta cheese, drained
- 1 c. packed spinach leaves
- ⅓ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Italian style red pasta sauce
- 6 oz. sliced Mozzarella cheese
- Split squash lengthwise. Remove seeds and stringy portion. Use fork to comb squash flesh, pulling it off in long strands. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Toss squash with flour, garlic and salt until well combined.
- Blend Ricotta, spinach and Parmesan cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Spread ½ cup sauce on bottom of shallow 6-cup baking dish.
- Top with spaghetti squash, arranging evenly and compactly.
- Spread Ricotta mixture evenly over squash
- Spread remaining sauce over Ricotta.
- Cover with sliced Mozzarella
- Place on baking sheet to catch any juices during baking.
- Bake on center rack of 350 degree oven, uncovered, until cheese is lightly browned on edges and juices bubble, about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve hot!