Banana Cheesecake Watermelon Pizza
- 1 round slice of watermelon, about 1½ inch thick
- 4 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (optional)
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Using an electric mixer, mix together Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Place your watermelon on a large plate/platter
- Spread cream cheese mixture over watermelon, like a “pizza sauce”
- Top with banana slices and strawberries
- Sprinkle on the pecans and white chocolate chips
- Cut into slices (like pizza slices) and serve cold. Enjoy!