- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz. each)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 24 Oreos, split in half
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350* Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each one. Add the sour cream, vanilla, pumpkin, and cinnamon and beat until creamy.
- Place half of an Oreo in the bottom of the cupcake liners and fill the liner ¾ full with the cheesecake batter. Place another half of an Oreo into the top of the batter. Bake for 22 minutes. Cool in pan for 15-20 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to finish cooling. Keep refrigerated.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkles before serving. Makes 24.