Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait
- ¼ cup of pumpkin
- ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup of greek yogurt
- 10 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- Mix the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and maple syrup together in a small bowl.
- Scoop the ⅔ cup of greek yogurt into another small bowl.
- Take out two small jars and layer the yogurt and pumpkin on top of each other, dividing the yogurt and pumpkin evenly between the two jars.
- Sprinkle each jar with the crumbled gingersnap cookies.