Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
You can make this rich Alfredo sauce lower in fat by using reduced fat sour cream and low fat cheese, making this a dish that both low fat or lwo carb dieters can appreciate.
- 1 med spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands
- 1 C sour cream
- ½ C shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the all ingredients except spaghetti squash over medium-low heat and whisk until smooth and creamy, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the spaghetti squash strands to the sauce and stir until thoroughly mixed and heated through. Serve immediately.