Spaghetti Squash Hashbrowns
- 2 cups cooked & shredded spaghetti squash (about ½ small cooked squash)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Press the water out of the squash with paper towels.
- Form little patties (2 tablespoons or so) by pressing the squash firmly between your palms.
- Place the patties gently on the warmed skillet and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side. Only flip these once if possible to get the nice browned effect.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain, then serve warm. Sprinkle with some salt if desired.