Strawberry Watermelon Chicken Salad
- 2-3 heads of lettuce (such as butter crunch), washed, dried, cut in large pieces
- 2 cups of watermelon, cut in small chunks
- 2 cups of strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces
- ½ cup red onion
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pesto
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Cut the lettuce and place in a large bowl.
- Cut the watermelon, strawberries, chicken, and basil. Lay on top of the greens.
- Mix together the pesto, honey, lime juice.
- Right before serving add the dressing; toss and serve.