Watermelon Star Cake
- 1 watermelon oblong and seedless
- 16 ounces whipped cream or light frosting
- 8 ounces blueberries
- 8 ounces strawberries
- 1 dash powdered sugar
- Wash the watermelon and pat dry. Cut a three-inch thick slice from the center of an oblong, seedless watermelon.
- Place flat on a cutting board and use an oversized star-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp kitchen knife) to cut a star shape.
- Set on paper towel to drain excess water.
- Place on a serving dish or cake stand.
- Pipe whipped cream or a light frosting between the bottom edge of the star and the plate. Dot with blueberries.
- Frost the cake with topping and arrange blueberries and cut strawberries on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.