Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter
Spread on rolls, muffins, toast, English muffins, etc. Bring to room temperature before using.
- 2 sticks Butter (1 C. or 8 oz.), softened
- ¾ t. Cinnamon
- 6 T. Pumpkin Puree
- 4 T. Honey
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon and 1 T. of the pumpkin puree. Beat until well combined. Continue beating, adding in 1 T. of pumpkin puree every 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and vanilla and beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container